The "Black lives matter too" economy recovery challenge
Launched in April 2021
- - Social and economic exclusion.
- - At-risk youth and youth gangs.
- - Illegal gun ownership and weapons.
- - Domestic violence.
- - LGBTQ violence.
- - Violence by the police.
- - Anti-Black racism.
- - At-risk youth wealth gap closing employment
- - How to get a fish and where to get it education, mentorship, guidance and support, instead of handing out fish.
Here are the three items that you can buy for this challenge:
- - T-shirts - $25.00 CDN each.
- - Wrist bracelets - $20.00 CDN each.
- - Coffee mug and coaster sets - $50.00 CDN each.
* Shipping and handling is extra.
Place your order by either calling or texting 647-606-3519 or go to close to the bottom of our homepage here.
Do you recall the Ice bucket challenge? Click here. Instead of you video recording yourself dumping ice water over your head and then challenging others to do the same, instead video record yourself using or wearing our item(s).
Here are some of the employment opportunities, for at-risk youth, that we are and will continue to fund:
After you received our item(s) that you ordered, create a 15 second social media video and then copy and paste the following text below for your social media message.:
I joined the "Black lives matter too" economic recovery challenge because I stand with Black community and I am challenging you to join.
Learn how to join here: https://silencetheviolence.ca/the-black-lives-matter-too-economic-recovery-challenge/ #silencetheviolenceandshuntheguns
Click here to learn about another way you can support the Black community.