There are several ways "how you can make a difference" with Silence the Violence and Shun the Guns. Whether it's volunteering for a few hours per month, buying items from the growing product line or your organization establishes a corporate sponsorship, vision, a collective effort and strong leadership guarantees measurable results. Below you can:
1) connect by liking, following and sharing Silence the Violence and Shun the Guns' social networks (The STVASTG main Facebook page: www.facebook.com/silencetheviolenceandshuntheguns/, the STVASTG Canadian Facebook page: www.facebook.com/silencetheviolenceandshunthegunscanada/, parent company Negotiate on Demand Facebook page: www.facebook.com/NegotiateonDemand/, the Negotiate on Demand Twitter account: www.twitter.com/NegotiateOnD/, the STVASTG main Twitter account: www.twitter.com/STVASTG/, the STVASTG Canadian Twitter account: www.twitter.com/STVASTGC/, the STVASTG Instagram account www.instagram.com/silencetheviolenceand, subscribe on the STVASTG YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/SilencetheViolenceandShuntheGunsTV), join the STVASTG newsletter list located at the bottom of the webpage.
2) determine your pathway to reduce youth gangs and gun violence. If your are a legal and law abiding gun owner and/or pro-gun, click on the following links to first find out why a growing number of legal and law abiding gun owners are on board here and then how to join them to take action here.
3) fundraise by first establishing a micro partnership and then post this commitment statement on your social media accounts with an image of you wearing a Silence the Violence and Shun the Guns wrist bracelet: I am committed to selling $20.00 wrist bracelets to fund the creation of wealth gap closing employment opportunities for our at-risk youth so it will drastically reduce youth gangs & gun violence. www.silencetheviolence.ca #atriskyouthalternatives #silencetheviolenceandshuntheguns
4) buy regularlyand/or buy and then resell any of over 100items. (For deliveries within 24 business hours providing the item(s) ordered are in stock and you are located in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada downtown financial district.) Or you can place your order on the bottom of this webpage and it will be shipped to you.
5) apply to become a volunteer.
6) apply to become a branding executive.
7) apply to become a mentor.
8) book a free social and economic exclusion workshop(s). Note: Your staff members, who will attend a selected session(s), must be a minimum of 50 or there will be a prepaid but fully recoverable registration fee.
9) contribute once or make regular contribution(s). Or join in the creation of wealth gap closing employment opportunities. Over 1,000 were created in 2019 and for 2020, the target to create more wealth gap closing employment opportunities are 10,000. For details concerning the 2020 GoFundMe fundraising campaign, click here.
10) sign our petition if you believe we are on the right track for victory to counteract urban poverty which results in youth gangs and gun violence. With the power of our collective signatures, we are asking citizens, especially wealthy citizens who for the most part has been silent, businesses, big and small corporations and all levels of governments to join us and encourage others to participate. We all have a role to play to reduce youth gangs and gun violence and urban poverty.