There are several ways "how you can make a difference" with Silence the Violence and Shun the Guns. Whether it's volunteering for a few hours per month, buying items from the growing product line or your organization establishes a corporate sponsorship, vision, a collective effort and strong leadership guarantees measurable results. Below you can:
- connect by liking, following and sharing Silence the Violence and Shun the Guns' social networks (The STVASTG main Facebook page: www.facebook.com/silencetheviolenceandshuntheguns/, the STVASTG Canadian Facebook page: www.facebook.com/silencetheviolenceandshunthegunscanada/, parent company Negotiate on Demand Facebook page: www.facebook.com/NegotiateonDemand/, the Negotiate on Demand Twitter account: www.twitter.com/NegotiateOnD/, the STVASTG main Twitter account: www.twitter.com/STVASTG/, the STVASTG Canadian Twitter account: www.twitter.com/STVASTGC/, the STVASTG Instagram account www.instagram.com/silencetheviolenceand, subscribe on the STVASTG YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/SilencetheViolenceandShuntheGunsTV), join the STVASTG newsletter list located at the bottom of the webpage.
- fundraise by first establishing a micro partnership and then post this commitment statement on your social media accounts with an image of you wearing a Silence the Violence and Shun the Guns wrist bracelet: I'm committed to reduce youth gangs & gun violence. I'm selling $20 wrist bracelets to fund the creation of wealth gap closing employment for our at-risk youth so it will drastically reduce their chances to get lured into gangs. www.silencetheviolence.ca
- buy regularly and/or buy and then resell any of over 100 items. (For deliveries within 24 business hours providing the item(s) ordered are in stock and you are located in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada downtown financial district.) Or you can place your order on the bottom of this webpage and it will be shipped to you.
- apply to become a volunteer.
- apply to become a branding executive.
- apply to become a mentor.
- book a free social and economic exclusion workshop(s). Note: Your staff members, who will attend a selected session(s), must be a minimum of 50 or there will be a prepaid but fully recoverable registration fee.